IRIS WORLD (as defined and referred to in Important Information section of this website) is committed to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of client information.
By accessing the IRIS WORLD websites you consent to the processing by IRIS WORLD and its agents of any personal information given by you.
Such processing may occur for any of the following reasons (or any other specific reasons as may be further provided on specific IRIS WORLD web sites and services):
- keeping client (or potential client) records up to date;
- learning more about you in order to develop, improve and manage the services and products we can offer you;
- keeping you informed of any other IRIS WORLD products or services by post, fax, email and telephone;
- the prevention and detection of fraud or money laundering and legal or regulatory reporting or activity;
- protecting both yours and IRIS WORLDs’ interests; and,
- In the event that the IRIS WORLD business is sold or integrated with another business, IRIS WORLD may disclose your details to our advisers and any prospective purchasers’ advisers and pass them on to the new owners of the business.
IRIS WORLD tracks activity from emails and across our online channels, using cookies, in order to provide you with a better online experience and a richer, more personalised client service. You can choose not to accept certain cookies by turning this feature off within the browser settings, however doing this may detract from your user experience and even prevent access to some of our websites.
If you do not wish to be kept informed by IRIS WORLD of information that we think might be of interest to you please let us know either
- at any website/service registration process; or
- by using the Unsubscribe option in IRIS WORLDs’ emails; or
- by writing to the IRIS WORLD entity that has communicated to you (at its registered address or any other contact details provided on specific web sites/communications).